Two men have been taken to hospital after a gas explosion at a house in Baridhara of the capital. Gas filled in a room explodes making a loud noise at around 11 am on Sunday morning. The incident took place at building no-15, Road no-6, Block-K in Baridhara residential area.
- Gas filled in a room explodes
- Two men have been taken to hospital
- Two units of the fire service brought the fire under control
Fire service run to the place after receiving news of the explosion on the ground floor of the 3-storey building. Two units of the fire service brought the fire under control.
After investigation, the fire service came to know that the explosion had taken place in an empty room on the ground floor which was overloaded with gas for a long time.
The owner of the house Asif Sadeq and his niece were burnt in the incident. They were taken to a local hospital. Fire service will report a full investigation into the incident. A car parked in front of the building was also damaged in the blast.